I felt like the critical analysis essay was the most difficult of the three papers we were required to complete so far. It was 4-5 pages long and it required reading two stories. For the most part, i would say it was not too difficult. Reading the stories was easy due to the fact that they were actually interesting. Like I said the most difficult was just the fact that it had to be 4-5 pages and I didn't know what else to write about. Also, the essay question was vague and it made it difficult for to pinpoint what to write about.
One improvement that I feel like that I could include in my essay is adding more details. I feel like I got my point across but adding more details would help get my point across better. It would also add more substance to my essay which will make it better to read and understand, and just make it better overall.
No comments:
Post a Comment