Monday, November 17, 2014

Research Project Blog

This research project is definitely the longest assignment we have had so far. It really hasn't been as difficult as I thought it would be. I have realized with an assignment as long as this, it is best to create a schedule. You work on some of the assignment and some of it another day. Doing it in pieces is the best way to approach. I started doing the interviews first. After I was finished with the interviews, I started typing immediately. I typed my introduction and that was it. Then the next day I typed the questions I asked to the first person I interviewed and their responses. I am currently typing the questions I asked the second interviewee followed by their responses. If I keep up with my current schedule, I should have everything done by Friday, maybe Saturday at the latest. I still have to write the questions and responses from the third interviewee, my response and conclusion but scheduling the assignment out has really helped me and I should finish it a couple days before it is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment