Sunday, November 30, 2014
Reflection on Essay #4
Essay 4 which was the research project was a great experience. Interviewing people about writing was more enjoyable and interesting than I thought it would be. All the interviews were laid back and I wasn't nervous about interviewing people because I was interviewing people I am around everyday. The interviews helped me receive information about my friends and family that I did not know before. I learned a lot about my mother's views and experiences with writing, The hardest part was just putting the interview on paper. That in itself was not that difficult. I had the interview on a different paper and I just had to type it up and type up my response to the interview and what I thought about the project as a whole. Overall, this was a good project to end the year. Even though this is not the final essay, it felt like the final essay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment