1) My favorite essay was probably the research project. Even though it was the longest, I felt like that one was the easiest to do because I didn't have to research anything. It felt like I was just having a normal conversation with my friends and family and I just put that conversation onto paper. I felt like I got a lot out of that assignment because I learned about my friends' and family's writing experiences that I didn't know before and it gave me more confidence when it comes to interviewing.
2) My least favorite essay was probably essay 3. It is the only essay so far that I didn't get a grade for and had to revise. It didn't enjoy reading the two stories and comparing and contrasting them. I will have the revision done by tomorrow morning I hope but definitely by tomorrow.
3) My favorite reading was the reading about Mo Yan. It was interesting reading about how he came from a poor neighborhood and how it was a struggle to survive when he was younger to how he won a noble prize.
4) Overall this semester was really enjoyable and I am happy was able to be a part the class. All the assignments have really helped me become a better writter
No comments:
Post a Comment