Sunday, December 14, 2014

Reflection on Essay 5

Essay 5 was really enjoyable to write. Normally I don't like to write papers on things I have to research but I really did not mind researching for this project because it was about something I enjoyed and found interesting. The Harry Potter series are some of my favorite books and movies of all time. I love the Harry Potter series because of the characters and the great plot that always left me in suspense. Doing research about J.K. Rowling helped me answer to some of the questions that were left over when the plot ended. The only difficult part was writing the 4-5 pages. I felt that it should have been 2-3 pages. I thought I repeated a lot of the things that I said in Essay 5. Overall, the positives outweighed the negatives and this was a good final project to close out the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment